GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION CONTRACT
FEDERAL ACQUISITION SERVICE
AUTHORIZED FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE CATALOG/PRICE LIST
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order is available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! is http://www.gsaadvantage.gov
SCHEDULE TITLE: Scientific Equipment and Services
FSC Group: 6640
CONTRACT NUMBER: GS-07F-234BA
CONTRACT PERIOD: June 10, 2014 through June 9, 2019
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the GSA Schedules link at www.gsa.gov
CONTRACTOR: So-Low Environmental Equipment Co (Inc)
10310 Spartan Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45215-1279
CONTRACTOR’S ADMINISTRATION SOURCE:
BUSINESS SIZE: Small
SOCIOECONOMIC INDICATORS: Veteran Owned
1a. TABLE OF AWARDED SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS (SINs)
1b. LOWEST PRICED MODEL NUMBER AND PRICE FOR EACH SIN:
(Government net price based on a unit of one)
SIN MODEL PRIC
To be completed by contractor on text file submission
1c. HOURLY RATES: All services rates shown are firm-fixed-price. See the following price list for rates and services offered. See the Labor Descriptions provided after the pricing information.
2. MAXIMUM ORDER*: Per SIN
*Ordering activities may request a price reduction at any time before placing an order, establishing a BPA, or in conjunction with the annual BPA review. However, the ordering activity shall seek a price reduction when the order or BPA exceeds the simplified acquisition threshold. Schedule contractors are not required to pass on to all schedule users a price reduction extended only to an individual ordering activity for a specific order or BPA.
3. MINIMUM ORDER: $50
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: Domestic, 50 states, Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, US Territories and to a CONUS port or consolidation point for orders received from overseas activities.
5. POINT(S) OF PRODUCTION: USA
6. DISCOUNT FROM LIST PRICES: GSA Net Prices are shown on GSA Advantage!. Negotiated discounts have been applied and the IFF has been added.
7. QUANTITY DISCOUNT(S): 5-9 units = 5%; 10+ units = 6%.
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: Net 30. Information for Ordering Offices: Prompt payment terms cannot be negotiated out of the contractual agreement in exchange for other concessions.
9.a Government Purchase Cards must be accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9.b Government Purchase Cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. Contact contractor for limit.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: None
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: 30 DARO
11b. EXPEDITED DELIVERY: Not offered
11c. OVERNIGHT AND 2-DAY DELIVERY: If available, contact the Contractor for rates.
11d. URGENT REQUIRMENTS: Customers are encouraged to contact the contractor for the purpose of requesting accelerated delivery.
12. FOB POINT: Origin
13a. ORDERING ADDRESS: same or list if different
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) are found in FAR 8.405-3
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: Same as contractor (or list if different)
15. WARRANTY PROVISION: 1 year parts and labor depending on unit; contact vendor for additional details prior to ordering. RESTOCKING POLICY: 14 days/restocking fee TBD plus freight; contact vendor for additional details prior to ordering.
16. EXPORT PACKING CHARGES: Not applicable
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE: (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level may be inserted by contractor)
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIR (IF APPLICABLE): N/A or as applicable
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A or as applicable
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LISTS AND ANY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES (IF AVAILABLE): N/A
20a. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY OTHER SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
21. LIST OF SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A or as applicable
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A or to be inserted by contractor as offered – contractor to list what duties dealers can perform
23. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE (IF APPLICABLE): N/A or as applicable
24a. SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES (e.g. recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A or as applicable
24b. Section 508 Compliance for EIT: as applicable
25. DUNS NUMBER: 004233458
26. NOTIFICATION REGARDING REGISTRATION IN SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT (SAM) DATABASE: Contractor has an Active Registration in the SAM database.
All prices are in USD