So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc. understands and respects your privacy. We would like you to know how we use any personal information you entrust to us. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for So-Low through the use of our website.
Because So-Low is committed to demonstrating our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices available for your review. So-Low agrees to supply some, or all, of the following information upon request:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through this web site.
2. The identity of the organization collecting the information.
3. How the information is used.
4. With whom the information may be shared.
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
6. The types of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under So-Low’s control.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
So-Low is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. So-Low may collect information from our users at several different points on our website in accordance with the following:
1. Certain information (e.g. name and address) is necessary in order to fulfill newsletter subscriptions, product literature, and support requests. this information is collected from all customers who request information from us. We may also use such information to mail you promotional and marketing material from our business, but will never sell, distribute or publish such information.
2. We collect other information (e.g., e-mail address or telephone number) so that we may more efficiently communicate with our customers and website visitors. We always tell you when information is mandatory to ensure the proper handling of your online request.
3. We use ip addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. ip addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. they are used strictly to improve the quality of the experience of So-Low.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that So-Low is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Any personal information you disclose to anyone online you do so at your own risk.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our product catalogue, we will ask for contact information such as name, email address, and physical maling address. These catalouge’s may come in the form of electronic and/or physical mail.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both on and offline. For saftey reasons, the specific information about some of our security services will not be revealed. This restriction on security information is to protect our company and customers personal information from suspecious activity.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
So-Low reserves the right to terminate any service for any account without notice. For privacy issues, So-Low may or may not disclose reasons for termination.
By agreeing to our terms of service, your contact information might be used to send messages containing vital service announcement updates.
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your email or zip code), or if a user no longer desires one or more of our services, we will request you to send the updated information (or request for removal of services) to us. This can be done by firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 772-9410. If you do not send So-Low any updated information, So-Low will assume all data in our system is correct. In occurace of wrong information in our system, So-Low may attempt to contact you via email and/or phone to retrieve the correct contact information.
Children under 18 should be sure to ask your parents for permission before sending any information to us or anyone else over the Internet.
Policy Version 1.01 : April, 2011
All prices are in USD